We are experts in Debt and Bankruptcy advice. We assist clients in defending bankruptcy petitions and annulling (cancelling) bankruptcy orders.
We also defend claims brought by trustees in bankruptcy, particularly against the family home.
Why choose us?
We can help you defend possession and sale applications brought by Trustees in Bankruptcy. We often represent spouses of bankrupts to protect their family home by purchasing the Trustee’s interest for an affordable amount. The spouse or a third party may also have an interest in the property which will affect the amount to pay to the Trustee.
We defend claims for possession brought by trustees in bankruptcy, including:
- Transactions at an undervalue
- Preference payments
- Defrauding creditors
A Trustee in Bankruptcy only has 3 years to bring an application to sell the family home.
We as expert bankruptcy advisors can also help you with challenging trustees’ costs by significantly reducing these.
Funding and Costs
We are able to talk you through the best options for you which include:
- Fixed Costs Consultations
- Fixed Fees
- Staged Engagements (where the scope of engagement is defined)
- No-Win No-Fee Conditional Fee Agreements (CFA)
- Funding Options – Litigation Finance and Funding
- Adverse Costs Insurance – ATE Funding
- Debt Based Agreements (DBA) – contingency style arrangements
How to make contact
We can assist wherever you are based, and we also have offices in London.
Please note that by submitting the above form you consent to us holding your data.