The Bankruptcy Defence Firm
Expert Bankruptcy Solicitors in London
We are the go-to bankruptcy and insolvency defence firm.
We can help you if you are at threat of being made bankrupt or if you have been made bankrupt, being leading bankruptcy defence expert solicitors.
We do not act for trustees in bankruptcy, administrators or liquidators, i.e. insolvency practitioners to give you peace of mind that there is no conflict of interests. This is our USP. Most bankruptcy and insolvency solicitors do.
We are experts in;
- Setting aside statutory demands,
- Defending bankruptcy petitions
- Negotiating with the HMRC and entering into time to pay arrangement
- Bankruptcy Restriction Orders (BROs)
- Defending interim payment orders (IPO’s)
- Obtaining annulments of bankruptcy orders (cancelling bankruptcy orders)
- Advising on individual voluntary arrangements (IVA’s)
- Challenging trustees’ costs
- Defending preference claims and transactions at undervalue claims
- Defending possession and sale claims
We are committed to saving the family home and frequently act for spouses of bankrupts assert their property rights
We have been ranked in the leading directories for this area of work – having been described as “relentless in achieving the best outcome for clients”.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our FAQ page for questions relating to Bankruptcy.