Expert Property Ownership Dispute Solicitors
Are you involved in a property dispute, is ownership of a property an issue?
Free Initial Discussion
How we can help you
We specialise in property disputes, including ownership disputes.
We help clients who require expert property litigation solicitors resolve a dispute which has arisen. Disputes involving properties often arise when parties make competing claims in relation to the ownership of a property, be it a home, or an investment property. We are specialist litigation solicitors and therefore well placed to resolve a property dispute quickly without clients racking up excessive amounts on legal costs.
We can help you effectively resolve the following :
- Boundary disputes
- Disputes over financial interests in property (Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996)
- Excessive Service Charge Disputes
- Inheritance Claims Involving Properties
- Leasehold enfranchisement for both landlords and long leaseholders
- Mortgage disputes
- Planning permission disputes
- Professional Negligence involving Purchasing Property
- Property Ownership Disputes
- Wills and Probate Disputes Involving Homes and Properties
How we look to resolve your dispute
We specialise in property disputes, including land and ownership disputes.
Unfortunately, disputes involving properties are quite common in family type situations or in business partnerships and it is advisable for those who may end up in a dispute to obtain proper legal advice in relation to their rights and duties they can implement a strategy early on with a view to defusing the situation before the matter ends up protracted and costly litigation.
Why Choose Us
We are seasoned litigators and have a reputation for ending a dispute quickly and cost-effectively. We provide no nonsense advice.
We focus on the solution and not the problem.
We are able to effectively resolve civil and commercial disputes including property related and property ownership disputes. We understand that the client does not wish to be involved in expensive litigation which carries the danger of spiralling litigation costs and uncertainties.
We therefore focus on resolving a dispute through skilful and structured negotiation, ensuring that the strengths of our client's case are put forward in an effective manner so that the opponent's mind is focused on the risks of litigating.
It is important to obtain specialist legal advice from an expert property disputes solicitor early on to ensure any legal costs are kept to a minimum.
Funding and Solicitor's Costs
We are able to talk you through the best options for you which include:
- Fixed Costs Consultations
- Fixed Fees
- Staged Engagements (where scope of engagement is defined)
- No-Win No-Fee Conditional Fee Agreements (CFA)
- Funding Options - Litigation Finance and Funding
- Adverse Costs Insurance - ATE Funding
- Debt Based Agreements (DBA) - contingency style arrangements
How to make contact
We can assist wherever you are based and we also have offices in London.
Please note that by submitting the above form you consent to us holding your data.