We are specialists in bringing cases against professionals who have provided poor advice to clients causing them financial, mental and emotional distress and loss.
Free Initial Discussion
What is a professional negligence claim against a solicitor?
We can advise you on whether you have a good claim against your negligent solicitor. Some examples of where we may be able to bring a claim against your solicitor are:
- Missed the limitation date or court deadline
- Caused your claim to be struck out by the court for failing to comply with court orders
- Made a mistake when purchasing your home or property
- Negligently settling a case for too low an amount or not quickly enough
- Failed to file a cost budget depriving you of the right to recover costs from your opponent
- Failed to advise you on settlement offers properly
- Wrongfully terminating a CFA
- Not advising properly on financial disclosure or pension rights in a divorce case
- We work closely with leading barristers in solicitors’ negligence and aim to settle cases as quickly as possible to avoid expensive and long drawn out litigation.
Claims are normally to be made within 6 years of the solicitor’s negligence. Strict time limits apply and therefore urgent advice should be taken to avoid missing limitation deadlines in order to bring a solicitors’ negligence claim.
We exclusively work on resolving all disputes before going to court. This is cost effective for clients and helps speed up a resolution.
Why choose us?
We have a strong reputation in disputing and reducing solicitors’ costs and challenging solicitors’ bills. This complements our work in solicitors’ negligence.
We aim to resolve disputes quickly and cost-effectively to allow our clients to focus on more productive matters, seeking to avoid expensive court proceedings and achieve necessary recompense at the earliest stage.
We recognise that a large proportion of our clients are busy with heavy work commitments and are therefore agreeable to arranging consultations out of normal business hours.
Funding and Costs
We are able to talk you through the best options for you which include:
- Fixed Costs Consultations
- Fixed Fees
- Staged Engagements (where the scope of engagement is defined)
- No-Win No-Fee Conditional Fee Agreements (CFA)
- Funding Options – Litigation Finance and Funding
- Adverse Costs Insurance – ATE Funding
- Debt Based Agreements (DBA) – contingency style arrangements
How to make contact
We can assist you wherever you are based, and also have offices in London.
Please note that by submitting this form you consent to us holding your data.