We are specialists in bringing claims against professionals who have provided poor advice to clients causing them financial, mental and emotional distress and loss.
Free Initial Discussion
What is a professional negligence claim against a financial adviser?
Compensation claims can be taken out against financial advisers if you believe that they have violated their duty of care to you by providing you with negligent advice which does not stand up to the professional standard expected.
Ways in which claims can be sought against negligent financial advisers include seeking compensation for:
- Negligent advice with respect to Accelerated Payment Notices.
- Negligent advice with respect to investments in unsuitable pension schemes
- Negligent advice with respect to unsuitable high-risk investment products and unregulated investment schemes
- Negligent advice with respect to tax avoidance schemes
- Negligent advice with respect to investment in products that are not suitable for a client’s specific needs
- Failure to consider the client’s financial circumstances prior to making investments
Why choose us?
We will work to achieve significant recompense for any losses caused by a financial adviser’s negligent advice.
We aim to resolve disputes quickly and cost-effectively to allow our clients to focus on more productive matters, seeking to avoid expensive court proceedings and achieve necessary recompense at the earliest stage.
We exclusively work on resolving all disputes before going to court. This is cost effective for clients and helps speed up a resolution.
We recognise that a large proportion of our clients are busy with heavy work commitments and are therefore agreeable to arranging consultations out of normal business hours.
Funding and Costs
We are able to talk you through the best options for you which include:
- Fixed Costs Consultations
- Fixed Fees
- Staged Engagements (where the scope of engagement is defined)
- No-Win No-Fee Conditional Fee Agreements (CFA)
- Funding Options – Litigation Finance and Funding
- Adverse Costs Insurance – ATE Funding
- Debt Based Agreements (DBA) – contingency style arrangements
How to make contact
We can assist you wherever you are based, and also have offices in London.
Please note that by submitting this form you consent to us holding your data.