Defending against Formal Director Disqualification Proceedings
Director Disqualifications Defence Solicitors
We are a specialist insolvency litigation practice and assist directors of companies to defend claims brought against them.
Defending against Formal Director Disqualification Proceedings:
Should formal director disqualification proceedings be issued against you, our expert solicitors are here to help you.
We can act on your behalf and represent you at court hearings and liaise with the other side, while also providing you with in-depth advice on the evidence against you, preparing detailed witness statements, and potentially negotiating a voluntary director disqualification undertaking, if necessary.
Funding and Solicitor's Costs
We are able to talk you through the best options for you which include:
- Fixed Costs Consultations
- Fixed Fees
- Staged Engagements (where scope of engagement is defined)
- No-Win No-Fee Conditional Fee Agreements (CFA)
- Funding Options - Litigation Finance and Funding
- Adverse Costs Insurance - ATE Funding
- Debt Based Agreements (DBA) - contingency style arrangements
How to make contact
We can assist wherever you are based and we also have offices in London.
Please note that by submitting the above form you consent to us holding your data.