We specialise in insolvency litigation and assist directors of companies to defend claims brought against them.
Free Initial Discussion
For an initial free, no obligation, discussion to see as to whether we are best placed to help by either calling us on 0207 889 0100 or emailing us at email@example.com and we’ll promptly call you back and assess the situation.
Are you a director and has your company been placed into liquidation? Have you been threatened with director disqualification proceedings?
We can help you with:
- Responding to Pre-Issue Correspondence and Questionnaires
- Defending Director Disqualification Proceedings
- Negotiating Voluntary Disqualification Undertakings
- Obtaining permission from Court to remain a Director after disqualification
- Seeking to reduce a period of disqualification as per Section 8A of the Company Directors Disqualification Act 1986
- Companies House Magistrates Claims
- Advising against potential breaches of a Disqualification Order
Why choose us?
WLL have ranked as experts in Chambers and partners for several years for their work in bankruptcy and insolvency related matters, including defending bankruptcy petitions, negotiating debt, assisting in restructuring debt and obtaining alternative financing, defending claims by trustees in bankruptcy and liquidators of companies, defending director disqualification claims, challenging trustees’ and liquidators’ costs.
WLL have an excellent network and are able to approach financiers for clients who find themselves in unfortunate times when most lenders are not prepared to lend by taking the time to understand the problem and focus on solutions and the alternatives to refinancing and restructuring debt.
Funding and Costs
We are able to talk you through the best options for you which include:
- Fixed Costs Consultations
- Fixed Fees
- Staged Engagements (where the scope of engagement is defined)
- No-Win No-Fee Conditional Fee Agreements (CFA)
- Funding Options – Litigation Finance and Funding
- Adverse Costs Insurance – ATE Funding
- Debt Based Agreements (DBA) – contingency style arrangements
How to make contact
To find out more about how we can help and to discuss your case, please call us on 0207 889 0100 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can assist wherever you are based, and we also have offices in London.
Please note that by submitting the above form you consent to us holding your data.