Have you been threatened with director disqualification proceedings?
We specialise in advising directors avoiding personal liability
We have ranked as experts in Chambers and partners for several years for our work in bankruptcy and insolvency, including defending bankruptcy petitions, negotiating debt, assisting in restructuring debt and obtaining alternative financing, defending claims by trustees in bankruptcy and liquidators of companies, defending director disqualification claims, challenging trustees’ and liquidators’ costs.
WLL have an excellent network and are able to approach financiers for clients who find themselves in unfortunate times when most lenders are not prepared to lend. We focus on solutions and not the problem and are results driven.
We can help you with:
- Responding to Pre-Issue Correspondence and Questionnaires
- Defending Director Disqualification Proceedings
- Negotiating Voluntary Disqualification Undertakings
- Obtaining permission from Court to remain a Director after disqualification
- Seeking to reduce a period of disqualification as per Section 8A of the Company Directors Disqualification Act 1986
- Companies House Magistrates Claims
- Advising against potential breaches of a Disqualification Order