We provide expert advice on Debt and Bankruptcy. We assist clients in defending bankruptcy petitions and annulling (cancelling) bankruptcy orders.
We also defend claims brought by trustees in bankruptcy, particularly against the family home.
Why choose us?
We are experts in bankruptcy advice and can help you to obtain an annulment of your bankruptcy order.
We can make urgent applications to the Court to prevent a Trustee in Bankruptcy from being appointed as Trustees rack up significant costs.
If an annulment is obtained, the person is seen never to have been made bankrupt as the annulment completely wipes out the bankruptcy.
We advise bankrupt clients on how to best obtain an annulment of their bankruptcy.
Funding and Costs
We are able to talk you through the best options for you which include:
- Fixed Costs Consultations
- Fixed Fees
- Staged Engagements (where the scope of engagement is defined)
- No-Win No-Fee Conditional Fee Agreements (CFA)
- Funding Options – Litigation Finance and Funding
- Adverse Costs Insurance – ATE Funding
- Debt Based Agreements (DBA) – contingency style arrangements
How to make contact
We can assist wherever you are based, and we also have offices in London.
Please note that by submitting the above form you consent to us holding your data.