At WLL, we have an expert team who specialise in resolving pension disputes. Pension scheme disputes are highly technical in nature, and our team are on hand to assist wherever you are based.
Free Initial Discussion
Whether you are a trustee, employer, beneficiary or if you are looking to claim against a professional advisor, we can help.
Each pension dispute tends to be unique, and our specialists can act on your behalf to resolve in the dispute in a timely and efficient manner.
When a pension dispute arises, we exclusively try to resolve the issue and explore all the options without starting formal proceedings. There may also be options to recover part of any loss from an adviser who is found to be negligent.
Areas we can assist with include:
- Defending a negligence claim
- Dispute between employer and trustee
- Pursuing a claim for negligence
- Private sector pension schemes
- Problems with interpretation of documents
- Problem with interpretation of pension scheme rules
- Pension Group Litigation
- Pension Ombudsman Issues
Why Choose Us?
We exclusively work on resolving all disputes before going to court. This is also cost effective for our clients and helps speeds up a resolution.
Our pension dispute team have the skills and experience to represent you in a wide range of pension disputes. Pensions are financial protection for families during retirement and therefore issues surrounding them can become stressful for all parties involved. Taking early legal advice can help resolve issues as soon as possible.
Funding and Costs
We are able to talk you through the best options for you which include:
- Fixed Costs Consultations
- Fixed Fees
- Staged Engagements (where the scope of engagement is defined)
- No-Win No-Fee Conditional Fee Agreements (CFA)
- Funding Options – Litigation Finance and Funding
- Adverse Costs Insurance – ATE Funding
- Debt Based Agreements (DBA) – contingency style arrangements
How to make contact
We understand Pension Disputes are a complex area to be involved in, which is why we’ll always explain the rules, your options, the likely outcomes and any fees that are involved.
We can assist wherever you are based, and we also have offices in London.
Please note that by submitting the above form you consent to us holding your data.