We specialise in bringing claims against solicitors for negligence.
We can advise you on whether you have a good claim against your negligent solicitor. Some examples of where we may be able to bring a claim against your solicitor are:
- missed the limitation date or court deadline
- caused your claim to be struck out by the court for failing to comply with court orders
- made a mistake when purchasing your home or property
- negligently settling a case for too low an amount or not quickly enough
- failed to file a cost budget depriving you of the right to recover costs from your opponent
- failed to properly advise you on settlement offers
- wrongfully terminating a CFA
- not advising properly on financial disclosure or pension rights in a divorce case
We work closely with leading barristers in solicitors’ negligence and aim to settle cases as quickly as possible to avoid expensive and long drawn out litigation.
Claims are normally to be made within 6 years of the solicitor's negligence. Strict time limits apply and therefore urgent advice should be taken to avoid missing limitation deadlines in order to bring a solicitors' negligence claim.
We also have a strong reputation in disputing and reducing solicitors’ costs and challenging solicitors' bills. This compliments our work in solicitors' negligence.
We may be able to take on your case on a no win, no fee if we believe you have a strong claim against your negligent solicitor. We are members of the Professional Negligence Lawyers Association.
Please contact us if you wish to arrange an initial consultation to obtain specialist legal advice in relation to bringing a claim against your solicitor for negligence.